Requirements to Apply for Hajj
Prepare your documents list as follows:
1. Original Passport. Please make sure it is valid at least 6 months after the day of departure to Saudi.
2. For NON-USA passport holders, please sent the ORIGINAL green card along with the passport.
3. 2 Photos ( passport size & type)
4. Download the Hajj application from our site and complete it, sign it & date it.
5. For NON-USA passport holders, A scanned copy of the green card front & back along with the passport.
6. For Visa holders, please contact the office before applying to identify what type of visa, validity and Eligibility.
7. A deposit is submitted as a personal or certified check payable to "Maram Tours & Travel Inc."
8. A vaccination report of Meningitis (original) but can be submitted as late as July 1.
9. All Payments shall be completed by the 1st of Ramadan 2019.
10. A return envelope of same service you use, FedEx or USPS or UPS so passport after visa issuance, will be sent back.
11. For young Couples, A copy of Marriage certificate needed to be attached.
***Send all documents to our address in New York. Once received, an invoice will be generated and forward to your email address of every document and payment you sent.***